Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Did you pay by cash or credit card! 現金で払った、クレジットで払った？ does this sound natural?
- When I pay cash at the counter of a store, if I put it on the counter, not giving it to the cashi...
- The cash is exactly equivalent to the amount on the bills. does this sound natural?
- Is this natural in American English? You force us to listen to you while you don't really listen...
- does this sound natural " I'm kinda dozing off."
- He feigned an amusement in his face. Correct?
- This memorable video helped me change the state of my mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBcI...
- Good morning! I’m curious what the Daigo’s book you had in your hand is like. ———— Would you ...
- Are these sentenses natural? Please correct them😫
- Is this natural in American English? "for me" is necessary or optional? I know it's bad (for me)...
- When you want to go to a bathroom, which sentence is the correct? A: "I will go to a bathroom." ...
- Which can I use do canoeing or go canoeing? Please give me an example!
- Does this sound natural? “People say that my voice is so low that they can’t understand what I say.”