18 Jan 2015

  • Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
  • English (US)
  • Japanese
  • Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
Question about English (US)

How is it called when high five with both hands. High ten?

Read more comments

  • English (US)
  • Indonesian

  • Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)

  • Arabic
  • German Near fluent
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
OGP image
Related questions
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions
Previous question/ Next question