Question
19 Jan 2015

• Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
  • Simplified Chinese (China)

Okay long story short....I got on the train this morning as it was crowed as usual and I happened to finally got myself a seat after 4 stops! when the train stopped at one of the Brooklyn stations, the man next to me got off the train and a black Latino woman who appeared to be overweighted came and took the man's seat and my left leg was being sat on by this overweighted young lady for more than 5 stops and she just acted like nothing happened as if my leg was part of the seat! So I decided not to make a sound since there were other passengers on the train...about 5 minutes later, the train reached her stop and I said to her nicely that she was sitting on my leg the entire time and I was hoping for an apology....but guess what....she acted as if she was the one who was being sat on and told me to fuck off and said that I am a yellow monkey and gave me a middle finger!
There was a white folk who sat in front of me said that's what they are!!!! I mean are you serious???
What would you do if you were me?

Answers

• Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
  • Simplified Chinese (China)

• Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
  • Simplified Chinese (China)

• Vietnamese
  • English (UK) Near fluent

• Simplified Chinese (China)

• Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
  • Simplified Chinese (China)