2 Jul 2017
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "Our classes haven't started yet" Is it correct?
- Hi, can you tell me which of the following expressions sound natural? 😊 (My son had taken some i...
- 1.Profits come first. 2.Profit comes first. Which sounds natural?
- "That should do'er! Drink it down slowly, now." Those words were spoken by an apothecary who tri...
- Is this a new way of saying something looks good? How common is it?
- What do you call this colour? Is it dark aquamarine or dark ocean green or something else?
- Does this sound natural... I bought a vellum paper because we ran out of the paper we're using.
- <Please assess this sentence> He was assiduous in having McDonald's for lunch, KFC for dinner, d...
- Is "laborious" too formal in everyday speech?
- why do people use in' instead of ing? like talking -> talkin' Do they have any difference with th...
- 1. If he ________ one minute later, he ________ the train A would arrive, would miss B arrived, ...
- kya Mai aap ko call kar Sakti hoon
- Good morning everyone 🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎
- which one is correct? 1/most of the people knows or most of the people know next 1/most peop...
- Fire and water do not agree. or Fire and water does not agree. Which one is correct?