Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (UK)? Cum e vremea azi?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Cum se traduce: Toata lumea ar trebui sa vada numarul 12.
- How do you say this in English (US)? Cum se numește laptele acru? lapte acru
- Could you help me with this sentence => “she became the first woman to swim across the river” or ...
- Does it sound natural? Many years after he bought the house, I came across and asked him "how ar...
- My protective gear consist of a helmet,a pair of elbow pads and a pair of knee pads. Is it corre...
- what does it mean? some employees were bused there bused?
- which is right? 미국에서 공부하고 있는 학생들 students studying in US <—> students who are studying in US ...
- Does this sound natural? "When you were in a school, you must had studied hard."
- A lot of tea is grown in India. A lot of tea are grown in India. どっち正解？
- Can I say "The Mozart" to refer to a piece of his music?
- To describe this, is it correct to say: the paper is *folded in two*? Thanks in advance.
- Do these conversations sound natural? Which do you think flows better? You can suggest a new one....