Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what do you eat on thanksgiving day in your country?
- What is the difference between What day does he come here? and On what day does he come here? ?
- What is the difference between What day is today? and What day is it today? ?
- Does it sound natural to you? "Maybe he ran so quickly that no one could catch him."
- Does it sound natural?
- Is it possible to use the phrasal verb "wash away" in any context in the meaning "death", at leas...
- Does my sentence look natural? I’m sorry that I am only doing walking exercises and couldn’t ...
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? Pleased to meet you as well Juan, i'll be looking forw...
- Does this sound natural? I’m through cleaning up your mess
- I like to read comic books, because they’re very interesting
- That designer helped dress many celebrities. Doesn't this sentence need to be "helped to dress"?
- Let's take the elevator up to second floor. Let's take the elevator down to the ground floor. Ar...
- Hello, I would like to improve my English vocabulary. As native speakers, do you got any suggesti...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?