Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? es lohnt sich nicht es zu tun
- Es wird immer wärmer seit wir essen wurde es 2 grad wärmer drausen how do you say this of english
- How do you say this in English (UK)? ¿Cómo es posible que no sepas hablar inglés?
- A: Is this a good amount of rice for you? B: No, that’s too much. A little less, please. Does t...
- When negotiating rates and prices, what are some of commonly used phrases? For example, such as, ...
- This plate smells fishy, and it won’t go away. Does this sound natural?
- A: Is the amount of rice about this much? B: No, that’s too much. Make it less, please. Does th...
- Are inverted sentences uncommon in daily conversation? Are they mostly used in written English?
- There’s a fishy smell on the plate, and it won’t go away. Does this sound natural?
- 'must be' means really! surely. right? then what does 'must be present'means?
- Is this natural in American English? For health reasons I try to eat in-season fruits and vegeta...
- She said that she needed my help. or She said that she need my help. Which sentence is right?
- Italy’s rolling code threatens to collapse means strain over the pandemic and economic crisis. ...