Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how can I easily distinguish between "countable" and "non-countable" from a variety of Nouns.
- How do you say this in English (US)? countable
- Which do you think are more, countable nouns or uncountable nouns?
- Hi, I saw the sentence "why I didn't go to school" in a foreign book, but I wonder: the correct s...
- I'm so stuffed. I'm completely stuffed. Are these correct?
- What does "I have the munchies" mean? Can I say "I got the munchies"?
- My brother just turned 50 years of working. Is this ok? Can I use "turn" here?
- Please rewrite this more casually. ⬇️ Hi Sofia! I'm glad that you to write to me back. I thought ...
- What are some English slangs/expressions to say that someone's outfit is 'uncool' meaning that a ...
- Does this sound natural? -- You can eat as much as you want in 2 hours. -- Thanks~
- Which do you think is more common? Which would you say? -- Just stay there. I'll be there as so...
- İs this true? "The concert had finished before we went back to home"
- I'm going to talk about my trip to Ica. When my family and I arrived at Ica we were exhausted but...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...