Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between お金持ちだったらいいのに and お金持ちだったらよかったのに ?
- お金持ちになるために、たくさん働かなければならない。 does this sound natural?
- お金持ちの彼は住んでいるところがきっと( )大きな部屋でしょう。 1、ずいぶん 2、そうとう どちらにしましょうか？どうして？ ありがとうございます！
- "Let me help you with reading flight tickets" Does it still make sense though I drop this 'with'...
- The men and women of Anglo-Saxon England normally bore one name only. = The men and women in Angl...
- The men and women of Anglo-Saxon England = Anglo Saxons Right?
- Soviet Union and USSR, which way is the most common way to say in formal writing and spoken Engli...
- Which is correct or more natural? A: I'm really ill. B: Great. Enjoy (the/your) suffering.
- What is "on the spur of the moment"?
- What is the difference between Devil, Demon, Ghost, Lucifer, and Satan.
- Slower = more slowly. Louder = more loudly. Quicker = more quickly. Easier = more easily. The fo...
- Could you help me that why do these options are wrong. It is so difficult that I cannot grasp.(Th...
- toで始まる不定詞は、条件を表すこともできますか？ Does an infinitive begins with “To” can refer to the conditions as well?