25 Apr 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does diff story mean?
- What's diff between "everything" and "anything"?
- What's the diff between "be worried about" and "worry about"?
- Tree frogs live in trees. To be more specific, they live in trees by water. Is it correct? Ar...
- Is this natural in American English? The ability to tell the difference between sounds peaks at ...
- She is much advanced that the average 8 year old child. Does this sound natural when speaking ...
- I want speak English what is your advises
- Japanese government or Japan’s government Which is correct?
- i heard if you used "many/much" alone in a positive sentence, it could sound kinda stiff. and i ...
- Hi everyone! Please, could you help me with the following question and explain your choice:
- But I was the only one of my friends who had their dad around. Why it says their dad instead of ...
- What does it mean? especially, get any ideas
- Please describe this desk. I want to learn how to put adjective in order! (color, size,old,etc...)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...