- How do you say this in English (UK)? nella classe è presente un bambino straniero, arrivato in It...
- How do you say this in English (US)? nella botte piccola ci sta il vino buono
- How do you say this in English (US)? nella quale
- Which one is better, at a flea market or in a flea market?
- Is there any difference between “depict” and “portray”?
- What does "i am back again asking for music to study/read to" mean?
- Is there any difference between “spare someone the trouble” and “save someone the trouble/bother”...
- Thomas gave Nancy and Tom a present. That means Nancy got one present and Tom got one present ...
- Does this question make sense? What has been the loveliest thing someone said to you today?
- hello I want be friends to improve my English
- "committed a suicide" is wrong right? its "committed suicide"
- Can you recommend me a book with a good story, easy to understand, not too hard vocabulary and it...
- Does this sound natural? "Now that he's aware someone is looking, we'll be lucky to get a sniff o...