- すぐ行くっていっちゃった. Sugu=immediately I don't understand 行くっていっちゃった. How can 行く be joined with って in t...
- すぐに「音など」を高める色だから、見ているだけで笑顔になる。What does this mean in English please? Thanks in advance ^_^
- What is the difference between すぐ and やがて ?
- ⛔ Ho bisogno del tuo aiuto / I need your help! 1.CHIEDERE / to ask : 묻다 2.SEPPELLIRE / to bury :...
- I fell into a channel. Is this correct?
- Is this sentence correct? - Being responsible is not your main character trait.
- Does ''I hear you'' sometimes mean ''I understand you'' ?
- how do you say “until we meet again” naturally in korean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Please check my answer🙏 'Do you think it's good for children to watch TV?' Yes I do. I have two...
- Is there any what's app group for english practice? I'd like make some friends and practice
- how can i find english friend to speak
- I feel a little filial piety. is this natural? also, is there any phrases to say "a little"?
- Both are corrects: 1- Cindy is sitting down do homework. 2- Cindy is sitting down doing homework.