Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does “individual moments” means?
- Do you find any substantial difference between "write an article" and "author an article"?
- Did i write this correctly? im addicted to his voice
- Does this sentence sound natural? It's such a windy day outside.
- What does it mean "which person am I to trust"? (details down below)
- How do you express this? 6時から9時までのどこかで会いましょう。
- If I post this pic on social media, a lot of American think I'm an easy girl?
- I'd like to learn the names of the US 50 states. Do you think it's too hard?
- Yet another EST "question". EST hatcay embersmay nlyoay. 👁👄👁
- What do they mean? "in the water" and "on the water"