23 Jul 2017
Read more comments
- Can I use expression 'sober mind' ? For example, in sentence ' if teenagers have a sober mind, th...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? when I use the expression ( I do so long to) can I use it fo...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? hello , I've read this expression . "Not him, by any chance?...
- If I am ordering at a Korean restaurant and I say “삼겹살 하나 콜라 두 주세요” would that sound natural?
- To get busy to help someone. Do you use this expression? Ex: Everyone loved her and got busy to ...
- I don't understand ; when do you use "いる" as an ending and when "ます" and when "です" ? Please help ...
- It's disgusting to see president Trump and under his departments have been treating Korea. I just...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- Can you say the following sentences? I would like you to judge the following sentences one by one...
- why pepole ask about your job (as a first question) in sns?
- Are these saying the same? A: I can come again. B: I can come back. C: I can come back again.
- He is the fastest runner "in my school". or "at my school". Which is correct? or are both wrong?
- "A stingray stung him and he passed away." Is the above sentence natural?