Please help me check this text, thanks~~ I've just a programme which called "The dangerous moments". The programme shows on every Saturday and Sunday afternoon but I don't normally watch it. An episode to...

24 Jul 2017

Please help me check this text, thanks~~

I've just a programme which called "The dangerous moments". The programme shows on every Saturday and Sunday afternoon but I don't normally watch it. An episode today is a thug who used a fake gun to rob a jewellery shop. The story happened in the early afternoon when most of the staff of the shop were taking a break or eating outside. While the thug was threatening, there's just 2 young girl staff. Two girls were threatened so surprisingly and they had become too far scared because of his gun. It really took about 10 minutes to let the thug gets so many precious goods. But before leaving, the thug did a noob thing, he took off his face mask and gave two girls a creepy smile. Certainly, every jewellery shop has a camera in case some bad situations would happen. The thug actually is caught a day afterwards. I think If he didn't show his face, he could've hidden longer and then he has been able to spend some things what he had robbed