Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I visited (a/ an) old man last night. So it will be a or an?
- What is the difference between man and guy ?
- The man hired in this Aplil,not knowing how to use the machine,remained just standing. does this ...
- "Tennyson and Browning represented Victorian poetry, while Dickens and Eliot contributed to the d...
- Does it sound natural? Keep practicing speaking!
- Hello! In Colombia, we have a word to refer to people who are complacent with their superiors. Th...
- There's is alot of people that are deprived from water and food is the sentence correct?
- What is the meaning of this phrase? What is the notice period you need to give your current empl...
- " My new teacher investigated my English skills at the first class. " Does that make sense?
- Can you say, I said the truth or I said a lie?
- Can I say”what's here to like”?
- which of them sounds more natural? 1) you were very clear 2) You have been very clear Might the...
- Which is the correct or fluent sentence？ I suggested that you should be more kind to others. I ...