19 Jul 2014
Question about English (US)
I found some information about au-pair unintentionally last night. I'm interested in that, but I'm not sure whether those information are authentic. Have you heard about that before? Is it familar in your country? How do you define an au-pair?
- 안녕하세요! 제이름은만입니다. 제는베트남사라입니다!!
- Unfortunately I can't locate where he is with this little of information in the photo. 残念ながら、さす...
- I'm sorry but you have wrong information. does this sound natural?
- (This is from the Big Bang Theory) Howard: Would you have opened the door if you knew it was me?...
- add your choice of sauce add the sauce of your choosing add the sauce of your choice are they a...
- What does "gets me" mean in this sentence? MRW when I post something obscure and I get one upv...
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Can anyone help me?
- Whats the difference among "drop by", "come by" and "stop by" ?
- Would you tell me which is correct or more natural? (1) Her attitudinal change reflected her ...
- We think about you We think about of you which one natural?
- What does "Remember" mean here? Can I interchange it with "think about this"? If yes, the "this"...