Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "lead" in 1023 mean?
- What do "lead" in 226 and "coincide with" in 227 mean?
- Which is correct? "I'm the lead in the game". "I have the lead in the game"
- Does this sound natural? I took part in a translation workshop
- Which one is correct? 2.72 Two point seventy two Two point seven two
- cast cast a shadow In each pattern, is ca's pronunciation different? My textbook says so alth...
- Is this sentence correct? Because of very strong wind🌀 which blew in the early morning yesterday...
- what is the question for this answer: - She's really nice
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “He was drinking water from the cu...
- I nearly passed out, I almost passed out which one is more natural?
- Contributing a charity is a good thing. However, there is a limitation of amount we can pay. If w...
- Is it okay to say 'line up' when one student is not in a line to that student? Is 'stand in a lin...
- Could you please teach me predicative? Thank you! 🙏
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?