Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- which is more commonly used, a thrift shop or an outlet shop?
- I have to do thrift money to go on a travel. does this sound natural?
- I'm a thrift student and I can cook for myself. does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between the following statements: 1) Sorry, I didn't want to scare you. 2...
- Can supple be used to describe "skin"?
- "I don't like you because you are way too submissive." Is this sentence right?
- do I need to put a comma between think and you? " I think you need to buy a dictionary."
- Is it correct? My mother told me to you help me or My mother told me you help me..
- What does "if anything we get the opposite that we need to try harder." mean? In this modern s...
- What would be the response to "You make my day" other than "my pleasure" or " I'm happy to help"?
- Можно ли сказать / can I say: "Test for me?"
- is it correct "I don't like to settle with one thing email life"?
- She worried my severe injury athentically. Is this right and natural?