2 Feb 2015

Closed question
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? the profession of making documents?

Now I'm making my business card.
I'm good at making document by using PowerPoint or Excel for presentation, research or business report.
But I don't know how to call this skill like "Programming" or "Consulting", or profession, like "writer" or "Researcher".
Read more comments

English (US)

English (US)
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Recommended Questions
Topic Questions