Read more comments
- Is it okay to say “male friends” and “female friends” when referring to “amigas hembras” y “amigo...
- 1.Trains_____late this evening for heavy storms. A) run B) are running C) is going to 2. The baby...
- Would you use past tense or past continuous for the starred blanks? Although they both fit, which...
- please tell me about adding "do" before the verbs to make an emphasis
- is it understandable? I told you that I would not do my morning' things in the afternoon.
- Could you please tell me this sentence is correct? “I was delivered the box”
- It sounds good? I told you (that) I would not do things of the morning in the afternoon.
- We collected money in behalf of the homeless. or We collected money on behalf of the homeless.
- Do these English sound natural?
- How do native speakers say "I failed to drain my spaghetti and dumped all of them into the sink"?