30 Jul 2014
Question about English (US)
Do you write 13:00? Or 13:00 hrs ? I live in Tanzania now, and a teacher says you have to write 13:00hrs in mathematical scene. In japan we use only 13:00, we don't use 13:00 hrs. I want to know how it is in other countries.
Read more comments
- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- What is a "Steinicht"? No dictionary I have looked in has the definition.
- Explaining and questioning rules Connect the words to make phrases. 1.Says ...
- Hi friends, I’m confused between がand は(as always) Why in this sentence we use が instead of は 教室に...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- queria perguntar se vocês tem alguma dica para mim que sou timido,introvertido e com problemas de...
- What does “top-tier” mean?
- Does this sound natural? I’ve never been drunk and did something I regretted.
- I'm really looking forward to the christmas party , especially seeing a santa clause. Is it corr...
- If I’m writing an essay is it okay to conclude with “in a nutshell” ?