Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? podria ser mejor si tu me quisieras
- How do you say this in English (US)? podria aumentarme el sueldo
- How do you say this in English (US)? podria coreano
- It's pretty cold this morning. It's pretty chilly this morning. Are these expressions similar...
- Does this question sound natural in English: What do you study at college?
- Do these sentences sound natural? "Using credit cards is more convenience using cash. We don't...
- i got cramp or I have cramps?
- Is correct? (I used to run every two weeks per month)
- PARENTS ARE JUST KIDS HAVING KIDS why is ing here? please help me i'm fed up seeing ing everytime...
- What's the difference in meaning between "She cooled the soup for two hours." and "She cooled the...
- How many meaning does the word "long" have. Can you give examples?
- is this sentence right? he never pays attention as he should.
- Good day. I wonder if it's correct to swap "at" for "for" in this context: It was love at the fir...