Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "pool something" mean? I would appreciate it if you could provide some examples.
- She plays pool. =She plays biliyard. Does this sound natural?
- We went to swim in the new pool today. Does this sound natural?
- I have a question about, 'There is a more to being human than such abstract intelligent actions'i...
- Could you tell me if these sentences sound natural? (It's about work as a farmer, just in case) ...
- The tire is deflating. The air is leaking from the tire. Are both correct and natural?
- Is it natural to say "How long would you like to stay there?" in the sense "How long are you thin...
- I would appreciate if anyone could correct the following sentence. Charlie and Buddy went for a ...
- 1.he said that he will play soccer 2.he said that he would play soccer My friend says that the ...
- what does AD and BC stand for?
- *what kind of car he has. *is your dad's car fixed. *is your dad's car tuned. (does this sound...
- "we aren't go to school on sundays" Is this sentence correct?
- What is the difference between "No" and "Nah"? Is the "Nah" impolite?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?