2 Aug 2014
Question about English (UK)
How do you say this in English (UK)? hello , I've read this expression . "Not him, by any chance?" I didn't understand the meaning here and would you please explain to me that meaning and give me some examples for how to use "by any chance" and when . Thank you very much.
- Can I use expression 'sober mind' ? For example, in sentence ' if teenagers have a sober mind, th...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? when I use the expression ( I do so long to) can I use it fo...
- What is the most typical and friendly expression in responding to "thank you" on Instagram? I kno...
- How do you say this in Korean? if I wanted to ask “where were you from yesterday until now?” is ...
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? “don’t do that”
- How do you say this in French (France)? I don't want to do that
- How do you say this in Korean? Was?
- How do you say this in Russian? It’s kinda funny
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- What does Fuckboy / Fuckgirl mean?