Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A: "I wonder why the school lets students to have a choice between taking classes online or face-...
- Hello, does the following sentence sound OK? I think organising the competition was a great i...
- "His phone was stolen. " "Someone stole his phone" Which one is better, more natural?
- "What thing make you remember the most?" Is this question grammatically correct?
- Lineker was apprehensive when he met Maradona.
- What the hell are you waiting for? （お前は何を待っているんだ） この"hell"はどういう意味ですか？
- Can I say "Incoming!" to someone receiving what I throw?
- "Look. The TV is snowing again. I wonder why it gets static like that very often. I guess it's ti...
- Is the word "prefigure" common?
- Few pleasures can equal ____ of a cool drink on a hot day. A. one B. ones C. that D. those What...
- La frase giusta è:Grazie per l' interessamento o Grazie per l'interesse?
- Ciao a tutti! che differenza c'e' fra "mi fa sapere" e "mi faccia sapere", "mi fai sapere - fam...
- È corretto scrivere "missà" oppure si scrive soltanto "mi sa". Esempio: missà che oggi piove.
- Volevo chiedere se sarebbe possibile ... E" naturale? o serve il congiuntivo?
- Ciao! Spesso sento la gente dire "mi scuso" al posto di mi scusi o scusami o scusatemi ecc. Ma e'...