Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does 'maintain' exactly mean in the sentence below? Does it mean 'keep'? --- The governmen...
- Is this natural? Mom looked around for the turtle for fear that it was dead somewhere in the house.
- The party will be held at Yuki's house. Does this sound natural?
- Which of the following expressions is the most natural? Or are they all natural? What's the date...
- Does this sound natural? "Just a little bit more..." (when trying to reach something)
- Can anyone help with the pronunciation of the first sentence. I always think I'm pronouncing sent...
- Check,please. or Can we get our check, please? どちらの方が丁寧な文ですか？
- Is there any difference between “chit chat” and “small talk?
- Did you hear the interview with him on the radio? or Did you hear the interview with him on radio?
- A: I'm sorry. Have we met before? B: No. And we're not gonna meet now. Could you please tel...
- Ne t'inquiètes pas ou ne t'inquiète pas ?
- Bonjour! Comment répondre à : “ça a été ton week-end?” Ou “ça s’est bien passé ton week-end/ tu a...
- Que veut dire " Photo non contractuelle."?
- S'il vous plaît. Quelle est la forme correcte? bon dimanche ou bonne dimanche?
- Est-ce que tu dis: "cette année" ou "cet année"? Parce que j'ai étudié que c'est toujours conson...