- What does The first two quarters mean?
- What does cramped quarters mean?
- What is the difference between three quarters in a row and three consecutive quarters ?
- His goofy smile resembles his father's. Is it correct?
- All of them are just memories lurking in my head now. Is it correct?
- Should I wait for him to smile before I do? Is it correct?
- Do you think I can still be in the magazine? Is it correct ?
- Tom and I were best friends when we're in the third grade. Does this sentence make sense?
- we don't have nothing to envy because we're better. (does this sound natural?)
- Your mother said you need to have dinner. Your mother told you to have dinner. Your mother want...
- It's correct? We must to provide from today, the possibility, the luck for all humans to create ...
- What would you fill in the blank? -- I had a hard time catching a taxi because (________). -- ...
- Is the Brazilian accent difficult to understand in English? Do you think the accent is ugly?