- I’d do anything to see you through.And if I fall, my heart holds on to youのto see you throughとif ...
- Which Did anything happen good yesterday? sounds the most natural?
- What does "as in barely anything there" mean?
- Does this sound natural? ‘Why is email a good method of communicating with family? ‘ I think e...
- When and how do you use ‘there you go’? Thank you in advance
- what is the alternative ways of expressing that you are tired other than ' I am tired '
- The following is from my English exam. Please arrange the words in the round brackets in correct ...
- Quál é o aumentativo de "rolinhos de cabelo"?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- Which one is correct? ① architectural drawing ② architect's drawing ③ architect drawing
- "Metal foam refers to a metal." In this sentence,why is "a" used even though metal is a non-coun...
- Should we say “What happens to me?” Or “What happen to me?” ? Why?
- Do you use “out of mind” as an adjective like “out of mind behavior”?? If not, what would be the ...
- Does a conversation below sound natural?? (When I was back home) Roommate: “The sun wasn’t out t...