- How do you say this in English (US)? mujhe kal delhi Jana h
- How do you say this in English (US)? mujhe sharminda na karo.
- How do you say this in English (US)? mujhe zindagi se nafrath hogai hai
- Cuándo se utiliza un artículo antes de un país? Hay una regla?
- Could you help me to answer this question,please? 1)I didn't buy (none of ,every of ,neither of...
- 1.I am wrting to make a sincere apology to you for making a mistake 2..I am wrting to make a sinc...
- AからBを引いた値 はA-Bですか、B-Aですか。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- Does the following sentense sound natural? Keyakizaka Street is the best spot to enjoy the Chris...
- ex) He is not only good at english but also good at soccer. Is this correct??
- Hello. I have a grammar question. Is the following sentence correct? The bookstore is situated...
- The picture below is from a game. And I found out that "These blast points, too accurate for ___...
- "You're in Room 7, top of the stairs." In this sentence, what does "top of the stairs" mean? ...