Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Why is まるで used here with みたい? Wouldn't みたい be enough? As in: 『夢みたい』
- What is the difference between まるで夢を見ているかのようだ。 and まるで夢を見ているようだ。 ?
- まるで人生で何も食べたことがない様だ。 does this sound natural?
- If I were you, I'd have asked him for help. Is this expression natural?
- The manufacture and use of tools are criteria by which archaeologists recognize ancient humans. ...
- Hello guys! I get confused about understanding the meaning of one sentence. Sam : That Food sur...
- You can think of steel as a strong version of iron. Is it grammatically correct?
- Policemen catch criminals and sent them to jail. Policemen arrest criminals and put them to jail...
- *I was gripping my mom's hand with all my strength. *I gripped his neck with all my strength unt...
- What does “may” in the sentence mean? Does it indicate possibility or permission (as in “can”)? ...
- Let me know exactly what those events are which have sent you out in search of advice and help. w...
- Can you please advise me of the typical expressions Californian people like?
- My mom is the best cook ever after my grandmother. Does this make sense and sound natural?