Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does edible mean?
- Could you tell me what is he saying? https://youtu.be/uTUjbEHvNSQ?t=1349 Thank you!
- Anime recommendations? Just a random question wondering if there are son suggestions thanks ;p
- Please be strict with the corrections :) What can I do to make my sentences better? 1) If you ca...
- Is this sentence correct? He has been working out once every 3 days.
- Are ‘have to‘ and ‘need to’ completely the same? If there’s any difference let me know
- What does the line highlighted mean? Especially I can't understand "things might not have gone a ...
- Is there anyone here who is good at English grammar and its terms? If so, would you leave an repl...
- is the number 2 ok?
- What is the origin of the word ”soccer"?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- Is the word 버터 (butter) used in Korean slang? If so, what does it mean?
- Park Bong Pal - I'm watching a show and the girl laughed and said that it's good that his name is...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- 프랑스에서 코로나를 싸우기 위해서 제한 제정한 조치중에, 우리는 10km주위에서 넘을 수 없었어요. 그렇지만 5월 3일부터 그 규칙을 풀었으니까 4일 동안 할아버지랑 할머니의...