Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? gli impiegati dell'ufficio sono in pausa
- How do you say this in English (US)? gli impiegati dell'ufficio sono in pausa pranzo
- How do you say this in English (US)? L'allenatore gli sta facendo seguire una dieta per perdere peso
- Does this sound natural? "I can't stand it any further."
- Does this sound natural? Increasing immigration has been making society multicultural, thus dilu...
- The house is directly behind the church Can I change "directly" to "right" in this case?
- What brunch is?
- An exciting experience in my life got on the plane first time in my life. Does it correct sentence?
- Can I say like this - "I get bored"?
- Does this make sense? Does this sound natural? Is what I am seeing what I think it is?
- I have a lot of things to do today so I think I can't get any sleep. I have a lot of things to ...
- I don't want to meet the people to live next door. is this sentence correct?🤔
- Hi there. I’m confused between “I go out” or “I go outside” and “I’m out” or “I’m outside” Which ...