Read more comments
- 今フランスは寒くないのに暖かい服を買えます。 does this sound natural?
- フランスからこんにちは！ 応募を送りましたが、まだ御返事を貰なかった。 私は今年の５月９日から２０日まで日本にいます。大坂と広島に泊まりますが東京に来るかもしれません。もしかしたら私...
- フランスのレストランが食べに行きます。 does this sound natural?
- What does mean by "pull on his head"? When "he" is a horse, does it mean "pull the reins"? If ...
- which one is correct? On the planet venus the temprature is reaching 60 or reaches? and why?
- Is "irk" and "infuriate" are interchangeable?
- I'm so sorry for my poor English. I have to write an English abstract for my thesis and I feel lo...
- 一般在餐厅等向服务员问问当店推荐菜的时候，怎么说是自然的呢？ “这儿的推荐菜是什么？” 还是 “这儿的招牌菜是什么？” 还是 “你推荐什么菜？” 还是？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Is the word "advice" countable or not? Can we say "Advices" in some contexts?
- Is there any ? と言えますか？ 「あるんですか？」と聞きたいです。日本語のように主語を省略できますか？
- For English’s passive tense. For instance “3 people were killed”. I have someone told me that be-...
- Is this sentence right? I know that maybe you'll have gotten married to her by the end of the year
- what mean "changing minds" here? "emotions may be the key to changing minds" thanks