Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I am at an advanced level, and I feel like there is nothing left to study, and I have no clue how...
- Does it sound natural? It should be noted that the deleted files that have been saved in Micro...
- do Americans still use "to jack around"?
- Why does 'a small fortune' mean a big amount of money and have the same meaning with 'a large for...
- What's the difference between "the frog" and "frogs"?
- Let us go shopping, shall we? VS Let us go now, will you?
- *I drove past your street. *I walked past you and you didn't see me. *he's walking past you rig...
- "It would be best if I don't return" "I would be in danger if I don't return" Are those sentence...
- Is the following sentence natural? “I have been worried how the project has gone.”
- If he had arrived yesterday without letting me know beforehand, I would be surprised. If he had ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?