Read more comments
- 'In the meantime, no one sings up.' 'In the meantime'は日本語でどういう意味ですか。'
- Which 日本語が話せます。 sounds the most natural?
- It's weird that you would move to Arizona considering that you don't like hot weather.は日本語で何ですか。
- I will be a university/college student majoring management and information systems next year.
- I had be worried whether to watch this movie before reading an original book. Is this natural?
- It's better to study the language with less effort and relax. Does this sound natural?
- Which one is correct? Is anyone online? Or Is there anyone online?
- Does it sound natural “The director adapted the popular novel into a movie “
- How do you use the present and past perfect?
- I was once a regular student here. Does this sound natural?
- I'm Chinese . I want find a friend that can help me to learn English
- Is the phrase 'lower traffic noise' natural?
- Is this phrase correct? "The news is saying that the government established the institution whic...