Read more comments
- この農家のスイカは４キロからあるのスイカばかりで美味しいですよ！ does this sound natural?
- What does 農家の四男というごく潰しの歳三は出二度と商家に奉公へ出されるも逃亡 mean?
- Do people pronounce “ng” sound in everyday speech? For example, nothing, going, doing.
- 嫌われるという動詞は普通過去形で使いますか。 それとも、現在進行形で使いますか。 例えば、 彼女に嫌われた。 彼女に嫌われている。 どれが正しいですか
- What does “it’s not that” mean which some native English speakers put in front of a sentence?
- 1.All word and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Who is Jck？what does Jack express？please tell me o...
- What does -다구 mean? I see it a lot behind words.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- This is written as a joke. But I don't understand what it means or why it is funny. Would someo...
- Which sounds more unnatural? 1. Here are the shoes I told you about them. 2. Here are the shoes...
- Is there a word to describe the situation someone super likes other countries’ products and they ...
- If you use/say “someone”, should you use the personal pronoun “they” after that to mention the “s...
- If there is a mistake in the grammar, could you help me by fixing it? With his abdication sch...