21 May 2016
Question about English (US)
What does forward by... (after an auther's name) mean?
e.g. John Doe forward by Jane Doe
Read more comments
- What does auther teach finally how to build communities-armies of exponentially enabled individua...
- He is most promising auther to get a Nobel prize. does this sound natural?
- The auther thinks that we catch a cold because our body need to. He thinks cold go through our bo...
- What does 진심 알콩달콩 연애하셨음 좋겠음. 남친 생겨랏~ mean?
- What does 眼泪顺着眼角滑落，她的心被揪的一阵阵的发疼。 mean?
- What does مدمن mean?
- What does 混过 mean?
- What does 叮咯咙咚呛 mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?