Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does the latter half of this sentence mean? "You may not agree with every one of my selec...
- I was first half in doubt, but when I gave it a try, it really worked. 私もはじめは半信半疑だったけど、やってみたら本当に...
- It has been for one and half year since i met you Does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? It'd be not better to eat this pizza because your brother bought it. ...
- Is this course free or is it _____ ? Which word should I use as the opposite of free?
- Hi🖐️ Do these questions mean exactly the same? 1. Do you not want to see them? 2. Don't you wan...
- Are these sentences correct? If I could speak English, I could have made friends at that time. ...
- What did the anchor say in the video?
- I need to do this exercise, but I can't find a pair for "spectacular" and "gripping" on the list....
- How to orally spell words with accents like précis, pâté?
- If I say "next weekend" on Monday, is that 5 or 6 days from now? Or is it another 7 days later th...
- Can I say "I borrowed him a pen." to mean "I borrowed a pen from him."?
- What is he saying?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?