- What does the latter half of this sentence mean? "You may not agree with every one of my selec...
- I was first half in doubt, but when I gave it a try, it really worked. 私もはじめは半信半疑だったけど、やってみたら本当に...
- It has been for one and half year since i met you does this sound natural?
- Are both options correct? “I’m disgusted” “I got disgusted”
- I'm tired of the continuous disputation between them. Does it make sense? Thank you.
- What does "exercise fatigue" below mean? John Nkengasong, director of the Africa Centers for D...
- I don't want to have any disputation with you on the matter. Does it make sense? Thank you.
- Are there some words in English to describe “angry over something insignificant or trivial” ?
- Is this natural? Please correct this composition! I want to know how to write natural English. 「...
- Can you correct my sentences? A Weathercaster The S.korea and Japan were different from the wea...
- I use English at my job or I use English on my job Both are okay? Or which one is correct?
- It suddenly occured to my mind to have left my iPhone at the office. Is this sentence correct?