- I do not eat breakfast yet. does this sound natural?
- Did you have breakfast? does this sound natural?
- I want to eat my breakfast gracefully. 朝食は優雅に食べたいね。 does this sound natural?
- Can you help me with this exercise i need to tell in which Kasus(Nominativ, Gentiv,Dativ or Akkus...
- Is the order of this sentence correct? 家族と飛行機で東京へ行きます
- Help! Which o f these sentences is correct? What are the differences? 1. I write to you this lett...
- Are the sentences correct? I bought the book for higher price than the world average. I bought ...
- Guys, in the following sentence what gewöhnungsbedürftig mean? is it a verb? a noun? Und die Leu...
- What is the difference between "C'est quoi ..." and "Quel(le) est ..." ?
- Could you please explain why there's no article needed before "department manager" in the followi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does “top-tier” mean?
- Does this sound natural? I’ve never been drunk and did something I regretted.
- I'm really looking forward to the christmas party , especially seeing a santa clause. Is it corr...
- If I’m writing an essay is it okay to conclude with “in a nutshell” ?
- I’m reading the comedy of errors and having a trouble understanding this following sentence. “I...