Question
14 Sep 2017

36 Could you check and correct my English?

What I did today 36
I slept in till noon today. First I had lunch and headed to gym. It was gonna be leg day today but I've had a strange sensation in my left leg so I can't perform as usual. I usually start with squat with heavy weight and secondly work hamstring with heavy weight. Then I work with machine but today I skipped first and second workouts and started with machine workouts. I kept in mind that i work with high reps and light weight not to make my leg worse. After that I worked calf. I hadn't work calf but I've come to know how important the calf muscles is. I'm gonna enter a contest of bodybuilding next summer. Calfs are some of important parts as a bodybuilder so I've been working them regularly.
It's gonna be chest day, my favorite workouts at school gym. I do it with two of my friends. One of them has just started workouts recently so I'm so excited to let him know how to do it.

Answers

English (US) Simplified Chinese (China)