Read more comments
- Would you like me to heat this up? これ、温めましょうか？ does this sound natural?
- When you heat up your coffee, be careful not to make it boiled. does this sound natural?
- Please heat to the boiling point. And then throw vegetables into a saucepan. does this sound natu...
- 盛り合わせ 는 모듬이에요?모둠이에요? 사전봐도 둘다 있어서 어느적이 맞는지 모르겠어요.
- can I say, "He made no attempt to achieve an objective and now he blames himself"?
- Что значит "девушка вся из себя" ?
- Either you or I am to go. Is this sentence natural?
- After every episode of the show I’ve been watching in Japanese the narrator always says what I th...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Is there a word that black people cannot say to white people? Like white people cant say the n wo...
- what does have been mean. More specifically what does “have been p.p.” sentences mean. Please giv...
- I had to write my opinion about social issues. I took up the park issues. Could you check my sent...
- Do native speakers understand every words in the song on their first try?
- Could I say: If I had been able to finish the assignment on time, I would have done that. If I ...