16 Sep 2017
Question about English (US)
Can I use the word wicked in a way that something is really cool or it's misconception? Iam asking cause I play overwatch and Tracer always screams wicked and in this context I guess I could be like that, couldn't it?
Read more comments
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- Transcríbeme este segmento de audio por favor.
- How many "n" in business/businness?
- would titling a post with “듣는 중” (with a picture of a song attached) sound natural? Is there a be...
- Is "A" needed after the adjective or that wrong? Is this sentence correct or should it be "or is...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- Hi everybody :) Can you correct my mistakes if this small paragraph? thank you :)
- Do you have any ideas? or Do you have any idea?
- GUYS PLEASE HELPP AAAAHH!!😭💘✨ I can’t decide if I should choose the IB or not , please give me ad...
- I hear "in details" sounds a little unnatural compared to "in detail" Do native speakers agree w...
- You'd think he'd figure it out after... You think he'd figure it out after... Is the second e...