- How do you say this in Japanese? what does 紫 mean
- When mentioning about colours, there seems to be Kanji and Katakana, Which one is more commonly u...
- 紫のアイシャドウにしたい does this sound natural?
- Do you sometimes omit the preposition "on" before "Sundays" or "weekends"? 1. Do you work Sunday...
- What do you call a show that is on a streaming service? I think 番組 is used for scheduled programm...
- Is this natural? “The number of women by faculties in1936”
- 入学一年来 我一直都是独自生活着 入学一年来 我一直都是独自生活了 这些都可以吗？意义也没变吗？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- This is written as a joke. But I don't understand what it means or why it is funny. Would someo...
- Which sounds more unnatural? 1. Here are the shoes I told you about them. 2. Here are the shoes...
- Is there a word to describe the situation someone super likes other countries’ products and they ...
- If you use/say “someone”, should you use the personal pronoun “they” after that to mention the “s...
- Could you tell me what “Dream on!” means?