Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- We took the the opposite direction to Team 3. We took the opposite direction of Team 3. We took...
- about "what" usage in this sentence: "What remains is heavy oil that is used as fuel" how to comp...
- Today is my day-off. Today is my rest day. Are both correct?
- In my English grammer book, it is written that nouns of invntions need "the". For example, the c...
- the past participle of read is /red/? Just same as its past tense?
- If I use "actor" for a girl/ female, Do people think that I am so rude to do it?
- Learning Korean with Drama or learning Korean through drama ?
- *I'm sure we can sort it out. *I sort of liked it. (does this sound natural?)
- Because you I am happy. Because of you I am happy. Which is right?
- Can I say, “What should I put on today?”, instead of a phrase “What should I wear today?” If I c...
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- In September or On September or At September?
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- Which sentence is correct? Please forward the email to whomever you think relevant. OR Please ...
- what's the meaning of “block letters” when i fill in a form?