Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (UK)? jayada husiyari dikhane ki jarurat nahi hai
- How do you say this in English (UK)? jayada se jayada kya hoga
- jayada dikhao mat..
- I know that we say “Happy belated birthday” if we kinda of forgot some else’s birthday. Now, what...
- Is it common in american english to use "get the shaft"? For example: "Corporations pay almost no...
- Just read an article where I saw the word “cooking” used for making tea. Is saying “he was cookin...
- What can shape and form be put here? There are not verbs. This person in no way shape or form re...
- What does this mean? You should line the drawers with clean paper before you use them.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- Can you help me with number 9 and 10? You must use between two and five words. Thank you very much!
- I don't understand this question . Can anyone help me how can do it? Thanks a lot
- ! Whoever wants to chat and make International Friends, feel free to join us, we are so friendly ...
- What do you call it?
- It's not your ever life that decides your future life but it's your future life that decides your...