Question
24 Sep 2017

Pls.Can you check my essay?

I can say that I am lucky because I love classical music. My mother listened to nobody but classical composers in my childhood, so I pretty much grew up on them. She told me that fashion in music comes and goes but classical music remains. Thanks to my mom I understand this kind of music, its power and value. It can move you to tears, inspire you with the new life and affect you emotionally.
It’s hard for me to pick up just one favourite composer because there are too many great and talented ones: Mozart, Bach, Rachmaninoff, Beethoven, Strauss, Tchaikovsky and many others. But I usually say that I’m a big fan of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. I love his style.His music is quite emotional sometimes serious and complicated .It goes without saying that his famous ‘’The Nutcracker’’ is one of my favourites . This music always makes me happy and positive. It even makes me dance around the house. I am also moved by Tchaikovsky’s Concertos. They are fabulous, to my mind.
Tchaikovsky is in my opinion one of the greatest classical music composers of all time. Although he suffered through a large enormity of emotional problems and nervous breakdowns, along with having to deal with harsh instances of love and death, his music reflects these emotions in a very beautiful way.
Tchaikovsky was born on May seventh, 1840 in Votkinsk, Russia. His father, Ilya Petrovitch , was the superintendent of government owned mines.Tchaikovsky had a French governess because his mother was half-French. He was musically talented at a young age, when he was 10-year-old, he had already begun composing music. Tchaikovsky's repertoire is great, it includes several works well known among the general classical public—Romeo and Juliet, the 1812 Overture, and his three ballets: The Nutcracker, Swan Lake, and The Sleeping Beauty. These, along with two of his four concertos, three of his six symphonies and two of his 10 operas, are probably among his most familiar works. Almost as popular are the Manfred Symphony, Francesca da Rimini, the Capriccio Italien, and the Serenade for Strings.

Answers

Russian

Russian