Read more comments
- How do you use a phrase "freak out" in daily life?
- Ain't I just! What does this phrase mean?
- I want to learn some phrases or words used in America university. Such as major and minor, paper,...
- Is this correct? これで合ってますか？
- ايش معنى 🎤: Do you have plans for music in the future, like an album? 🐰: Oh, yeah. I’ll make mus...
- How it is possible that He passed the exam. Is this sentence true?
- how to call a man around 40 in Egyptian im 20 ,his name ahmad...يا باشا أحمد أو عم أو ؟
- en Estados Unidos casi no usan WhatsApp?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Hello, I was taught that "arrive" cannot take the preposition "to" and "at/in" should be used ins...
- The Titanic is known to have sunk into the sea. Is this sentence correct? If so, can this sente...
- Which is acceptable and unacceptable? ①Give me this ②Give me that ③Give me it
- Is the usage of "adopted" correct in the following sentences? In 2009 Richard Gere starred in t...
- what do you want to be in the future?