51.Could you check and correct my English? What I did today. Day 51(sep 29) I headed to school as usual and had classes as usual. I worked out at the school gym. It was chest day today. I started with bench...

29 Sep 2017

Native language
Japanese
51.Could you check and correct my English?

What I did today. Day 51(sep 29)
I headed to school as usual and had classes as usual. I worked out at the school gym. It was chest day today. I started with bench press for middle chest. Then I did incline bench press. I had a quarrel with a gym staff. She pointed out to me about what I did but it didn't make sense. I think she is wrong and everyone around me agreed with me. Because of this I got less motivated. I was really annoying. After that I got home. I do cardio exercise as soon as I got home. I could do it concentratedly today because it was bad day today. I'll forget about what happen today and start with a clean state tomorrow.
About Tomorrow plan.
It's gonna be leg and delts(side and rear)day. I've come to like leg workouts. It's so exited and delt workouts are the toughest workouts so I wanna keep my mind sharp.

Native language
English (UK) English (US)

Native language
Japanese
0