- I need to write a summerise after reading an acadameic article and listening to a related lecture...
- What do you call each other at college? Here in Italy we say that we're "colleagues" (yes, like c...
- They could've passed the exam,if they had studied more than they use to study Is that correct?
- Is the word errand countable or uncountable? If uncountable. How can we use it ?
- "선생님 덕분에 잘 지내고 있어요"라고 말해요?
- how do I respond?😂
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- How do you call a bad man who is bad in many ways like he drinks, fights, swears, skips classes, ...
- Happy Birthday, ".... i hope all your dreams come true and be always happy Is the sentence c...
- This animal is classed among the most perfect of ruminant animals. In the above sentence, I wond...
- "I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that." → Does this sound natural?...
- Is the sentence correct? He looks old to smoke everyday.